POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can you please help me with the following posts that i have sent to chieftalk? /// Thanks. : Re: Can you please help me with the following posts that i have sent to chieftalk? /// Thanks. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can you please help me with the following posts that i have sent to chieftalk? /// Thanks.
From: gonzo
Date: 19 Apr 2005 23:13:03
Message: <4265c8bf$1@news.povray.org>
Well, as noted above, ambient settings are very high.  But from your
original question it sounds like the picture was ok on the first
machine, but got brighter when you moved it to the second machine?

If so I'd question your "assumed_gamma 2.0" especially since you don't
have a display_gamma setting in your ini file.   Look up display_gamma
and assumed_gamma in the docs.

RG